Here’s what you need while you’re treating COVID-19 at home:
- Betadine for mouthwash
- Vitamins C and D3
- Complex B
- Steam + steam capsules
- Oxygen cylinder (ONLY for emergency)
- Breathing exercises
The 3 stages COVID
1. COVID localized only in the nose – Healing within half-day. (Steam inhalation), vitamin C. Usually without fever. Asymptomatic.
2. Localized on the throat – sore throat, the healing process usually lasts 1 day (boiling water and drinking it. In the case of temperature: paracetamol.)
3. COVID localized in the lungs- cough, and shortness of breath: 4-5 days to heal. (Vitamin C, B complex, boiling water, oximeter, paracetamol, oxygen- in severe cases. Consumption increase of fluids, deep breathing exercises).
The stage when you should go to the hospital
Monitor oxygen service. If it goes close to 43 (normal: 98-100), an oxygen cylinder is required. If you are alone at home, the hospital is mandatory!
Stay healthy, stay safe!
Advice from isolated hospitals, which you can apply at home
Medications that are applied in hospitals
- Vitamin C-1000
- Vitamin E (E)
- From (10 to 11) hours, stay in the sun for 15-20 minutes.
- Consumption of eggs in just one meal
- Here rest / sleep at a minimum for 7-8 hours
- Drink 1.5 liters of water daily
- All meals should be made hot (not cold or warm)
And that’s all we do in the hospital to boost your immune system.
Considering that the pH of the coronavirus changes to paragraph 5.5 to 8.5, all you can do to eliminate this virus is to consume more alkaline food, above the acidic level of the virus.
Here’s what you need to eat while treating COVID-19 at home:
- Lemon green- 9.9 pH
- Lemon yellow – 8.2 pH
- Avocado – 15.6 pH
- Garlic – 13.2 pH
- Mango – 8.7 pH
- Tangerine – 8.5 pH
- Pineapple – 12.7 pH
- Cabbage – 22.7 pH
- Orange – 9.2 pH
Also, lemon with hot water eliminates the virus at the start – before reaching the lungs.
How to know that I am infected with coronavirus?
- Sore throat
- Dry fit
- Dry cough
- High temperature
- Inhalation (shortness of breath)
- Loss of smell
Do not keep the information to yourself. Share it with the whole family and society.
Courtesy of Prof. Dr. Kreshnike Dedushi Hoti