It’s time to roll out your yoga mat and find the combination of physical and mental exercises that for thousands of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. The attraction of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to receive the benefits. Whether you are growing or old, overweight, or fit, yoga has the ability to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Don’t be frightened by yoga terminology, fancy yoga studios, and complicated poses. Yoga is for everyone. That’s why we crafted the general guidelines for yoga practice.
A Yoga practitioner complies with the guiding standards given beneath while performing Yogic practices:
Before The Practice
- Śauca ability cleanliness – an important prerequisite for Yogic practice. It includes the cleanliness of surroundings, physique, and mind.
- Yogic exercise be carried out in a calm and quiet environment with a cozy physique and mind
- Yogic practice should be executed on an empty stomach or light stomach. Consume a small quantity of honey in lukewarm water if you feel weak.
- Bladder and bowels should be empty earlier than beginning Yogic practices.
- A mattress, Yoga mat, durrie or folded blanket have to be used for the practice.
- Light and cozy cotton garments are desired to facilitate the easy movement of the body.
- Yoga needs to now not be performed in the kingdom of exhaustion, illness, in a hurry, or in acute stress conditions.
- In the case of chronic disease/ pain/ cardiac problems, a medical doctor or a Yoga therapist ought to be consulted before performing Yogic practices.
- Yoga professionals should be consulted earlier than doing Yogic practices in the course of being pregnant and menstruation.